Located 120 km from Mumbai and 35 km from Pune. Talegaon (Dabhade) is a city in Mawal Taluka, Pune district. The local authority in the city is Muncipal Council. The city is situated on the Mumbai – Pune old highway and well connected through the Mumbai – Pune expressway. The city is surrounded by famous hillstation Lonavla,& Industrial area of Chakan,
Talegaon is well connected through rails for Pune Railway Station-Talegaon Suburban trains. General Motors,Pune plant. Talegaon railway station is well connected to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Pune Railway Station via railways as well.
Known as biggest horticultural hub flowers like tulips and orchids are export from here international markets. Talegaon is also known as largest exporter for Poultry in Asia The poultry giant Venky’s is having biggest unit in Talegaon. Chakan MIDC is supported byTalegaon. Auto Giant like General Motors having there largest unit here, apart from this JCB, Audi, Volkswagen having also there set up .
International sports stadiums Sahara cricket club now known as Gahunje stadium is also near from the Talegaon city.
There are good number of colleges in Talegaon like Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Technology, Kirloskar Institute for advanced management studies, Ananya college of Engineering and technology, MIMER Medical college any many more are there.
As per the 2011 census, Talegaon Dabhade had a population of 56,435
view properties near Talegaon
Real Estate – UNION BUDGET 2017 INDIA.
Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley presented Union Budget on Wednesday,
Key highlights of the Real Estate & Infrastructure Sector.
The key area which got benefit is a affordable housing.
• Under the scheme for profit-linked income tax deduction for promotion of affordable housing, carpet area instead of built up area of 30 and 60 Sq.mtr. will be counted.
• The 30 Sq.mtr. limit will apply only in case of municipal limits of 4 metropolitan cities while for the rest of the country including in the peripheral areas of metros, limit of 60 Sq.mtr. will apply.
• For builders for whom constructed buildings are stock-in-trade, tax on notional rental income will only apply after one year of the end of the year in which completion certificate is received
Capital gain tax some relief for immediate sellers.
• Reduction in the holding period for computing long term capital gains from transfer of immovable property from 3 years to 2 years. Also, the base year for indexation is proposed to be shifted from 1.4.1981 to 1.4.2001 for all classes of assets including immovable property
• For Joint Development Agreement signed for development of property, the liability to pay capital gain tax will arise in the year the project is completed.
• Exemption from capital gain tax for persons holding land on 2.6.2014, the date on which the State of Andhra Pradesh was reorganised, and whose land is being pooled for creation of capital city of Andhra Pradesh under the Government scheme.
Infrastructure sector which is not affecting directly but indirectly to the Real Estate sector.
• For transportation sector as a whole, including rail, roads, shipping, provision of ` 2,41,387 crores has been made in 2017-18.
UNION BUDGET 2017